Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More Pictures of the Same Bod

My body is not looking too different but hey, I am wearing the new pants and I threw in a side shot this time so that you can see the reality that is my chest - in all its bodacious splendor. Seriously, you can now better understand my sports bra dilemma.

I don't have much to report today at all. I am committing to not weighing myself again until Sunday (and I will really do it this time) so there will be no news in that department for awhile.

In other news, I have been suffering from a sinus infection - went to the doctor yesterday and finally got some antibiotics so perhaps I will be able to breathe through my nose again someday soon. I didn't see my regular doctor but saw his new young protege, who I have only seen one other time. Unfortunately, the last time I saw him I was being seen for an intense gastrointestinal drama I was having and um - I had to have an exam. So you can imagine how delighted I was to get to see him again, the guy who had to put his finger in a place that I can't even mention. As soon as he walked in he said, "I saw you one other time - you were in for a gastrointestinal..." and I just cut him off right there, saying "we really don't need to revisit that moment, okay?" Yuck. Anyway, he confirmed what I thought was the problem for about the last month - sinus infection. I am getting a referral from him to an ear/nose/throat guy because I am seriously considering getting nose surgery for my deviated septum so that this hideous cycle of sinus infections might come to an end.

I am also considering having a molar pulled in the very near future. Dental work is so expensive and I just cannot DO a dental implant right now. The tooth is starting to give me a lot of trouble and it just cannot be filled anymore. So I say screw it, it's coming out. I plan to get an implant at a later date but for now I will just have to gum things. I sure hope my children inherit their father's teeth.

That's enough babbling. Oh and my song of the day is definitely "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. I listened to that a couple of times today. That song still rocks! Oops - and here are my pictures before I forget to post them. Maaaahvelous!!!

No comments: