Tuesday, January 15, 2008

By God, I've DONE it!

It's official - I've broken the 140's barrier. I'm in a new weight decade, if you will, and I am so excited. This morning the scale said 149.6. So I am BARELY beyond the brink but it was mindblowingly exciting, to say the least.

That's about all I've got for today. Trying to drink all of my water and have a set goal to do my exercise tonight. Keeping in mind, of course, the whole "one day at a time" thing. Just for today, I am eating on plan and exercising - oh, and weighing 149.6!! Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

ClaireBoe said...

Congrats, Stephanie! How awesome! I'm still trying to break into the 160s. Just a few more pounds, but I keep back sliding. *sigh* I think this block is mental, not physical.

amma15 said...

YAYYYYYYYY that's so awesome!!! I can't wait until I got to the 150s I can't imagine being in the 140s GREAT JOB!

BTW, thanks so much for the bra trip I'm really struggling here. We don't have a nordstram here so I'll look for the le mystere in dillard's, if I can't find it there i'm goin to chicago this week so I'll go to a nordstram there and check it out.

Missie said...

Way to rock the scales, sister! You go with your onefortydecade self!

I hope to soon meet you there.