Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year, New Goal

Well, I am back from all of the holiday / family drama. Not going to write about any of it - screw it, it's over. The one thing I will say is that I did really good on my weight while away. Did I exercise every single day? No - but I did exercise 3 of the days I was there. Did I eat a bunch of crap? I ate some crap, but also made many very good choices. Did I drink all of my water? No - this is where I really fell down. Man it is hard to drink all of that water I am used to drinking when one is away from home. Over all, I maintained m,y damned weight - pretty much. I weighed yesterday at 152.2. Okay, so a pound-ish gain but I think that is pretty f-ing fabulous, all things considered.

Which brings me to the REAL point. It's time to start this weight loss process again. No more dawdling or f-ing off. No more excuses (really, there are NONE available now). I signed up for another 10 week online stint with Lindora - it should start tomorrow. I am eating well today and drinking my water. It's time. My goal is to be at 135 by Friday, February 15. I am going to work my ass off, basically. And I have great motivation - I want to get pregnant, of course, but also, my dad bought me a fabulous pair of designer jeans for Christmas and damn, I want to be able to wear those suckers for a little while before I get knocked up again!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year and that everyone is ready for a big, fat challenge in the New Year! Whoo Hoo!

1 comment:

amma15 said...

all things considered you did AWESOME! working out 3 days a week while you're away is great, I had to make the biggest effort just to get 2 days a week in.