Thursday, February 28, 2008

Healthy You Challenge

See that big old "50" button on the right? Yep, that means I've lost 50 FRICKIN' POUNDS. Count 'em up, sucka! Dat's right! Okay - enough of that, already. So, I joined on with this group of chicks (click on 50 pound thing and you'll go there, it's true) over at scalejunkie.com or healthyyou.scalejunkie.com (or whatever it says on that damned button) so that I can be a healthier me in 2008. And judging by the entry below that I wrote earlier today, it sounds like I could use some HEALTH, already. Yes, I'm happy to be losing weight and getting a healthier body but what really needs some health is my MIND, my THOUGHTS. Anyway - this is my special introductory blog post - sorry I am not saying much but am feeling a bit spent after my efforts in the earlier post. Also, I need to stop screwing off here and get some work done.

Glad to be a part of the challenge! Thanks, scale junkie!!

3 comments:

rupasivanarayana said...

Welcome to HYC ! its a lot of support and lots of fun ...will get to know each other better as we move on in this journey! and 50 pounds loss...congratulations :)
You ROCK!

HappyBlogChick said...

Congrats on the 50 lb loss! Good job!

CindyPTN said...

WAY TO GO!!! That's awesome!