Saturday, February 23, 2008

Moving Closer to the "Last Ten"

Today I weighed 146.4. Damn, I'm getting closer to that goal of 135! I can't believe I am almost to the "last 10 pounds." Weight Watchers is working famously - and I really like being able to eat whatever the hell I want, as long as I stay within the points. I had no idea I could eat three pieces of bread in one day (or, uh, all in one meal...) and still lose weight. Who knew?

I've also been working out a lot - consistently, which I think is the real key to continued weight loss at this point. I am breathlessly awaiting the arrival of "Turbo Jam: Maximum Results." I love Shaun T. and Hip Hop Abs but I need a slight break from all that booty shaking.

Work is crazy busy - I've had a real lesson in procrastination this past week. I need to just STOP with putting things off until the last minute. I am also about to start working one day per week for my husband's law firm, so I will be working 4 at my firm and 1 there. Things are going to get a bit stressful, I think. I just want to keep moving in a positive direction, which means taking care of myself - I think we can all agree that sometimes that is a very hard thing to do.

Well, off to the craziness of my weekend life. Wash car, cut hair, go to Costco - the usual. I love it and I love my family, even if they drive me insane half the time. I am BLESSED. Seeeee? (Don't ask about that white spot in the photo... I've just spent 20 minutes trying to fix it or erase the photo and I can't...

7 comments:

ClaireBoe said...

Great picture! (minus the white thing!) :-) You are gorgeous, btw! You're all good-lookin', actually! Congrats on getting down to the final 10 (well, almost). I've been stuck at the final "35" for months. I fear exercise is the key...

Sharona said...

Love the pic! Congrats on getting to those final ten pounds! Keep switching up everything that you do!

I love your blog!
Sharon
sharonweightloss.blogspot.com

Missie said...

Congrats on where you are now and where you are going! Yippee for the final ten! You look great in that pic and your family is lovely.

Maybe sometime this year I will also be able to post that I am near the final ten. Feel free to come by and nag me. ;)

Scale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scale Junkie said...

You have a beautiful family!

Hanlie said...

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! Good luck on your journey!

HappyBlogChick said...

What a beautiful family!

Congrats on all your progress. It's exciting when the end is in sight, isn't it? Good work!