Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A New Method? Not Really...

I reached an unacceptable weight this past week (and the pants were just, uh, a little too tight) and decided, "whoa, enough is enough." I decided to try and go back to what worked for me many years ago - a modified low carb. Basically, no sugar, no bread, and no pasta or rice. For a long while. So far, I've lost 3 pounds and feel pretty good. Am exercising (trying to do more interval training instead of long-winded aerobic marathons) and drinking my water. So it's all good right now. I am pretty pressed for time today and so I just wanted to be sure and update this damned blog so nobody is worried or sending me "what's wrong?" emails...(although I love the idea that people out there in cyberworld really care about me!) The other day I wrote a comment so long on someone else's blog I wished I had written it here as an entry. Perhaps another day...Today, I've got to jam. Have a good week, all!

3 comments:

Twix said...

Good luck with the low carb!

I haven't updated my place in a while either. It si easy to get busy and distracted. And I have to agree, it is nice to know folks care. :D

amma15 said...

Hey there...I'm back on the blog scene after a long hiatus. Alot has happened since then in terms of life...not too much in terms of weight loss. I'm glad to see that you've recently updated and hopefully we'll both be doing it more regularly!

KK said...

Congrats with finding something that works for you and is something that you can stick to! I think that is key!
I don't do WW, South Diet, Jenny Craig, etc, but rather created my own diet (high protein, watch calories and portion sizes, fresh veggies, low fat, etc) since it is something that can be a forever lifestyle change. Good luck!