Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not So Healthy You - Oh Well...

I've been not so great this past week. I think I gained, like - at least 5 pounds. Haven't weighed. My husband has been away and of course that means I can EAT whatever I want so uh, I HAVE. I am crazy. Oh well - not beating myself up about it. Forget it. Just get back on the horse, damn it.

I am considering re-joining WW. Am going to look for a meeting that is in the same town I work in. Hope everyone is doing great. I am very excited that my sister-in-law just had a baby - did an entry on my other blog, Breck Family Circus, with pictures. We are so happy for her.

Also, I JUST got a new writing gig for a website called http://www.undercoverlawyer.com. I have an "undercover" name, too. All you have to do to figure out my secret name is determine what name you would call someone if you couldn't remember that their actual name was Stephanie. Seriously, people have called me by this name for AGES. It never fails when they can't remember my real name. Anyway, I am excited to have this writing opportunity. My first article is entitled "Avoiding the Axe, Part 1." All of my articles will be aimed at employees and different workplace situations. If it is helpful for anyone, FABULOUS.

Have a good week. My husband comes home tomorrow, thank God. Must stop the eating frenzy.

14 comments:

Skinny Inside said...

Back on that horse! I totally understand, I've done that eat, eat eat while hubby is away so many times. {{{hugs}}}

KK said...

Good luck getting back on track. Congrats on the writing opportunity!!!

MizFit said...

and? howd it go with hubby home?

for me, once Im off track, it can be ugly getting back on.

BE KIND TO YOURSELF!!

Lyn said...

Whatever you choose, WW, calories, portions, anything... you CAN succeed. It's hard to get back on but after a few days you'll feel SO much better!

Anonymous said...

The welder initiates the arc by means of a switch. The filler metal, in the form of a hand held rod, is then added to the weld puddle by the welder as the torch is manipulated along the joint which is to be welded. The MIG process uses a filler metal which is the electrode and the arc is created when the filler metal comes into contact with the work surface.

Pro Fabrication

Anonymous said...

I can tell you as a professional that Turbo Tax is a good product, PROVIDED YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I have seen hundreds of returns people prepared using Turbo Tax that were in error - people how honestly tried to answer Turbo Tax's questions as best they could, but still made mistakes.

tax preparation Fort Collins

Anonymous said...

The most successful lawyers are those that can remember what they have read and where they read it. Some lawyers, such as you see on TV and in the movies are great actors, but and it is a big,big but, if they have not got the facts and correct interpretation of the law, the less flamboyant lawyer who can read and retain will win every time.

Phoenix personal injury attorney

Anonymous said...

Hufflepuff is for the hard-working ones, and those with kind and who don't fit in any of the other houses. Their main color is yellow, and their mascot is the badger.

Helix House

Anonymous said...

Digital Marketing Strategy is an important step getting towards a successful marketing project. Each business type would have a different approach for marketing their products and services. Hence, it would be important if you first understand and research the business you will be designing the strategy for.

digital marketing tucson

Anonymous said...

Test the toy. Make sure the playback device works properly. Once you complete the toy, you can invite friends over to use the new talking toy. Use some glue, or a hammer and nails, to mount your toy onto the wall if you please.

robot plush

Anonymous said...

Check your Thyroid Functions...the thyroid gland secrets hormones that regulate our metabolism which in turn affects our energy level...maybe there is some hypothyroidism that has been developed.

The Thyroid Secret Reviews

Anonymous said...


Obviously, supplements ought to be utilized to supplement, not substitute, for an adjusted eating routine.

The Thyroid Secret Reviews

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you can inquire as to whether they have permalip embeds as well, I have them and they look normal and I don't need to backpedal and forward the center completing my fillers after their belongings are no more.

medical spa Jacksonville FL

Anonymous said...

My heavens, I never have been flashed, but I did unintentionally flash a few folks once. I was in the hospital some time back and decided to take a stoll to the vending area. Well, I wasn't thinking about what I was wearing and, let's just say that those hospital gowns don't leave a lot to the imagination on the backside.

Learn Photography