Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HYC Check In - Plugging Along

It's been a long while since I've done an entry. I get so caught up in my life stuff. Actually, I've been spending a lot of time doing nothing of any use. Just vegging out, feeling sorry for myself, unfocused. Gaining weight. Bleh.

One good thing I've done for myself in the past week - I joined Curves, and I really enjoy it. I also recently signed up for Weight Watchers again - this time I just did the online thing. I am trying to get my head back on straight. Things are just really stressful right now and I am not making very good choices about taking care of myself.

I hope everyone is doing good out there - I guess the HYC Challenge is almost over, isn't it? Hmmm. I am heavier now than I was when I started. Not so healthy me. Oh well - the new year is coming! I really hope to have another baby this next year. 2009 is going to be a big one, I can tell - lots of challenges and dramas but hopefully, lots of good stuff, too.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Come on girl. You are your mother's daughter and I think you look terrific. The Beatles once sang in a song... Love goes on within me or without me. I love you. Take another look in the mirror. Look at all you have accomplished. Keep your chin up (at least you don't have my chins)
I love you baby,
Love Mommie