Thursday, February 11, 2010

Well, I am still here...

Hi - sorry for the long absence. I've just been a bit, uh, well... depressed? Not into it? Busy? No explanation needed, really, but I just wanted to say that I am still alive and kicking. Had a miscarriage in October that really threw me for a loop - I gained 25 pounds so am now back to my lovely little butterball self. Not going to be hard on myself right now, however.

This past Sunday I fell while skiing and tore my meniscus. I don't know if it is going to require surgery or not - I will find out more next Tuesday when I go back to orthopedic folks. I am on crutches and that, my friends, SUCKS. I am a helpless blob, which I can't stand! But learning to ask for and accept help is good for me - at least that is what counselor says.

I've no time to really get into anything right now (supposed to be working and not doing a very good job of it) but I was just tired of seeing that September 2009 entry... Will be back for some good shit later. :-)

Hope everyone out there is doing okay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.