Thursday, July 22, 2010

Positive Change on the Horizon

I've no time to discuss it now but things are looking up for me lately. I had a second knee surgery and that was no fun but am recuperating well and PT is going much better this time around.

Anyway, I am super excited about my upcoming plans for taking positive steps forward to improving my life. I will be back to explain more fully and actually will be back to blogging on a regular basis within the next few weeks.

And I finally got a new digital camera so I will be able to do more pics and maybe even a little video or two. I am going to flex my tech skills - see what I'm made of. :-)

Looking forward to a new journey - check back soon!

1 comment:

edk.dolce said...

Hey!!! So I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. Where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " This is how I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
♥ Elle